Holiday Shopping Guide in DeKalb County, Indiana!
It's that time of year to shop until we drop! But we know that shopping for the holidays can be a stressful venture, but we have created a guide to holiday shopping in DeKalb County, Indiana! This guide is definitely not all of the shops in DeKalb County, so for more shops, visit our website!
And be sure to follow us on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram for more holiday fun in #VisitDeKalbin!
Carbaugh Jewelers has been a part of the downtown Auburn businesses for over 100 years, offering customers fine quality jewelry as well as full-service store repairs. This holiday season, you can find anything for your jewelry needs at this unique small-town staple from crafted jewelry boxes to diamond rings.
Boutiques in DeKalb County
- Our boutiques range from clothes, accessories, and consignment shops. They are truly one-of-a-kind!
- All About You, Auburn- All About You Boutique is a quaint little shop that features interchangeable snap jewelry and other unique accessories. You'll find purses, hats, scarves, and much more to adorn yourself with! The perfect boutique to go treat yourself or pick up a gift for a friend.
- Betsey's Boutique Shop, Auburn-Betsey's Boutique Shop, features affordable and trendy styles! They search the nation for the best looks and bring them to the shop for you!
- Forget Me Not, Auburn- Forget Me Not is a resale boutique specializing in clothes, jewelry, and much more.
- Little Sprouts Children's Boutique, Auburn- Little Sprouts Children's Boutique offers a large selection of boys & girls' apparel and gifts. They carry your favorite brands such as Giggle Moon, Lipstik, Mustard Pie, Truly Me, Kanz, and so much more. Sizes range from newborn through tween size 16. Boys & Girls! They also ship items too!
- Lyn-Maree's, Auburn- Lyn-Maree's specializes in every accessory you will ever need. They carry a variety of casual to special occasion jewelry, scarves, handbags, apparel, and more. Find your fabulous at Lyn-Maree's.
- Miss Vicki's Antiques and Unique Vintage, Garrett-A beautiful antique store with so many unique and wondrous treasures. You won't be able to leave without having some new delightful item in your hands! This is a must-see shop that you'll need to visit regularly, or you'll miss out! The unique items sell fast!
- Sixteen: Thirteen, Auburn-Sixteen: Thirteen Boutique offers unique apparel and accessories to women who value versatility, style, quality, and comfort,
- Birch & Bell Boutique, Auburn- Birch & Bell specializes in women’s clothing, accessories, and shoes. They have everything from sweaters to dresses!
►Click Here to Subscribe to our Newsletter!
Paper Gourmet, Auburn,- Paper Gourmet is the place to visit for unique and personalized gifts, stationery, invitations, and so much more. This charming shop is locally owned and operated by a life-long resident of Auburn, Indiana, and is situated in a historic building. Stop in today and shop local.
Olive Twist, Auburn- The Olive Twist, Inc. is a culinary boutique with locations in Auburn and Fort Wayne; the owners wanted to specialize in merging the robust complexity of today's cuisine with the simplicity of old-world taste. The concept of their shop is to allow customers to taste and match olive oils and aged balsamic vinegar condimentos to their personal palate and enjoy the experimental of flavor infusions. Stop in and explore the flavors and find a new way to turn your everyday meal into a quick and easy culinary masterpiece. Now - December 20th, for every $40 you spend at the Olive Twist, your name will be in the drawing for a Kitchenaid Mixer!
Have a pickle lover in your life? Give them the gift of Indiana's finest pickles from Sechler's Pickles in St. Joe. They make 54 varieties of pickles and salsa, so you have plenty to choose from! Also, you can take a tour of the plant from April - October to see how these famous pickles are made!