Tie the Knot in DeKalb County, Indiana
If you're getting married in DeKalb County, Indiana, you have a lot to be excited about. Not only are there plenty of venues to choose from, but there are plenty of places for fantastic photo opportunities.
Below, we have created a quick guide to help make your special day a "Classic" in DeKalb County.
One of the first steps every bride must consider in planning their wedding is choosing the right venue.
Timeless Indoor Venues
- Kruse Plaza (Ballroom, Hangar, Garage) -Auburn, Indiana. They offer a 20,000 square foot elegant event space, complete with high ceilings, natural light, and a unique, open-concept aesthetic. Perfect for weddings, receptions, and other milestone events.
- Timmy's Hall -Garrett, Indiana. Perfect for holding your wedding, reception, or event. They can accommodate up to 250 guests.
- Bridgewater Golf Club -Auburn, Indiana. With seating for up to 200 people, their indoor banquet room can be used for large parties or sectioned off to accommodate many small groups at once.
- Auburn Cord Duesenberg Automobile Museum -Auburn, Indiana.
Banquet Facilities (7,125 sq. ft.- 512 seats). It's a beautiful space to host your special day.
- Meeting Rooms (Up to 172 People)
Auburn Cord Duesenberg Museum pictured above
Storybook Outdoor Venues
- Byler Lane Winery
- Auburn Parks and Recreation Department
- Country Heritage Winery
- Kruze Plaza (Courtyard, Waterfront, Forest)
- Bridgewater Golf Club
The next important step in wedding planning is choosing the right food to serve your guests.
- Cookie Nook
- Cakes by Laurie & Liz
- Dutch Heritage Baking and Catering
- High's Signature BBQ
- The Italian Grille
- Deli on 6th and Main
Cakes by Laurie and Liz pictured above
And let's not forget flowers and photography.....
Expert Florist, Photographers, and More
- WySh Designs
- The Sprinkling Can
- The Posey Barn Flowers
- Jessica Christian Photography
- Kasey Wallace Photography
- Taylor Rental
WySH Designs floral arrangement pictured above.
This is definitely not an all-inclusive list but we hope this can help give you a start to planning your special day. Follow us on Facebook, Instagram, or Twitter for more wedding ideas in #VisitDeKalbIN